Policy and Objectives
Policy : Service for the less fortunate
Objectives : Attaching the youths to the society and creating awareness among them about the services and rights of the disadvantaged classes of the society so that they can grow up as a complete human being, helping the children and juveniles to flourish their latent talent and making the disadvantaged people skilled manpower by providing them various types of training.
The organization adopts the following programs:
1. The main basis of the organization is serving the distressed humanity.
2. This organization will work as thoroughly non political, non profitable, secular, voluntary and social welfare
3. This organization will conduct welfare based humanitarian activities through financial cooperation by
developing fraternity among all classes of people of the society and of the country at large.
4. This organization will extend financial cooperation from its own fund with a view to doing economic and social development of non organized, rootless and lower class people.
5. This organization will work for the rectification of juvenile offenses and providing job for physically and
mentally handicapped people.
6. This organization will take arrangement for distributing sewing machine, weaving techniques, typing and
computer compose and thereby providing jobs to them and rehabilitating them.
7. This organization will make efforts for the development of religion morality and character of all classes of people irrespective of religion, caste and creed.
8. This organization will undertake distribution of pure drinking water, sanitation supply, cleaning of pond, marsh, drains and canals so that the environment can be saved from being polluted.
9. As education is the backbone of a nation this organization will undertake programs helpful for spreading
education, distribution of books free of cost to the distressed, poor and meritorious students, distribution of
scholarship. Moreover there will be arrangement for successful accomplishment of adult education center and
center for literacy training.
10. All members of this organization will pay the role of volunteers during the period of natural disaster.
11. With a view to eradicating the dowry system no member of this organization and none of their family
members will take dowry in their marriage. Moreover they will create consciousness in the society about
implementation of this program.
12. Financial assistance will be given from the fund of this organization to fathers who are burdened with
unmarried daughters in arranging marriage for them. Moreover arrangement will be made for the burial of
dead bodies without any claimant.
13. This organization will provide maximum financial assistance in the arena of education, health, improvement
of environment, safe maternity, child welfare, rehabilitation of the distressed people.
14. This organization will take initiatives for the establishment of human rights and values.
15. This organization will take initiatives for recreational activities like sports, cultural programs, physical
exercise, picnic etc. Moreover it will publish literary articles, essays, educative leaflets, magazines and books
and will celebrate the anniversary of the organization.
16. This organization will observe national and religious programs and activities.
17. This organization will extend all out cooperation in compulsory activities of birth and death registration in the locality.
18. This organization will act in programs of HIV/AIDS prevention, drug prevention, bronchitis prevention,
prevention of Acid terrorism and in activities aimed at creating awareness in this regard.
19. This organization will have arrangement for its own land.
20. This organization will have communication with various social welfare organizations and work hand in hand with them.
21. It will conduct “Old home” for distressed, old and helpless male and female.